Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 7, 2011

Blogging more...I believe I will.

I believe I am gonna start blogging more. It always help when I do. I feel like I can get more out. Right now I am reading Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst in which her blog is just great. I can't wait to read more of her books. I am absolutely sucked in and excited for once about my weight loss journey. So far I have lost 2 lbs in a week. Its not a lot but its def. a start. I have decided that I am gonna blog like every day. I am for real about this because this is my time to relax and really just have a break and express myself. I am excited to see more and more of my mommy friends start to blog. I love reading blogs. Right now me and Addison are just miserably sick and it totally sucks. I really hope we start feeling better before Unleash on Thursday. I can't wait to go, it will be great fun!! : ) Well I must now  endulge myself in my school that is once again late due to something happening..blah. I can't wait til next week is over and then I have two weeks of school off. Then only 4 classes left until I have my Associates Degree!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment