Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 8, 2011

Its Another Blue's Clue's Day....Todayyyy

Do I have a life honestly? I sometimes ask myself this question. I mean really I can sing every word to every single Nick jr. show but I hardly know anything on the radio. Its really kinda pathetic. I mean I feel like I clean one minute and the next my little Hurricane Addison comes through and rips it apart and really does worse then a natural disaster could sometimes. I mean she just sits there and giggles about it, and well when you see those big brown eyes look up at you well you can't help but giggle too. I have read those books to help you get organized but does that ever REALLY happen with toddlers. I mean if I put stuff in one basket and have it properly set then I can almost place a bet on it that if I don't have it in a room with a child lock on it that I am screwed. I am really screwed if there is a pen around.....duh duh duh!!! I mean I am not sure what it is with kids and their love for tearing up their mother's notebook every single time she gets a new one, but man they are good at it. I think kids have this radar that when they see something new that mommy has that well it can't stay new or not colored on, or having red juice spilled all over it in which causes the new notebook to be ruined.  Yep been there! Have you? Maybe not even juice but how about sneaking in the cabinets getting cereal out and carrying it around. AHH!! Gotta love it especially all of the new little pets that you receive when you don't find the food until days later, haha. I mean it has to be some sort of thrill to them to be sitting there chomping on Captain Crunch and then hiding the bag where mommy dearest can't find it. Honestly kids are such a handful but I am so happy to have my hands filled with the best little girl in the world. So instead of feeling like I don't have a life at least I can say that along with stepping on toys every ten minutes or clearing out ants from under the bed every few days that I get to enjoy the best smile in the world. I love it when she giggles or when my 3 year old starts singing, honestly its like the best song ever. As many times as I wanna run and hide and get 3 minutes alone, I am so happy that I am not alone. I love my Addison grace and you know what....It's another Blue's Clues Day...... : )






1 comment:

  1. Hello, I tell you I'm looking for my blog followers.
    I will begin to publish a novel of suspense.

    I invite you.

    ReplyDelete