Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"I Do" ....3 Years Later

Today makes 3 years since I said I Do to Justin Biggs. 3 years since my last name changed and my life changed. Everything that has happened in these 3 years have taught me so much. I love Justin with all of my heart and I am so thankful for the man God gave me. He is a wonderful father and provider. He is also a wonderful husband, even though we have our issues I love him so much and I know that God will bless our marriage. These verses have came to my mind the past week and a dear friend posted the same verse yesterday maybe its God telling me something. : )

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Love is Patient, Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
 8 Love never fails.

So here is to 3 years of saying "I do".. I love you Justin!






















I love you Justin Biggs forever and always!


No comments:

Post a Comment