Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 20, 2010

Operation Organized/Non Slacking Ashley!!

Well its been awhile since I last blogged, however I am determined to start blogging much much more!! Addison is now 2 years old and just talks all the time!! I mean its amazing the stuff she has learned and how much she is learning everyday.

I have her play room set up and it is soo cute!! Its amazing how many toys she has that she never touches. It makes me kinda sad because there are so many children that would go crazy over just one new toy. I am determined to go through her toys and not just give them to Good Will but find a program for less fortunate kids.

I am determined to be a better wife and mom!! I am cleaning like everyday and I really like having a clean house, lol. I am trying to figure how to be more organized and get Addison on a real schedule!! Its just so hard but I think we are getting into one a little bit more : )!!I really have to start working on Potty Training like ASAP because I feel like I am being such a slacker. I know she just turned 2 but I really would love it if she was potty trained before Christmas!!

I haven't been going to church as much because of vacation, I was sick and then of course Addison was sick!! Its really bothering me and I can't wait till Sunday!! I just need some closeness with God and I really just want to be in Praise and Worship. I feel like since I started going to Freedom that God has really opened my heart and allowed me to feel him for the first time in a very long time!! Its amazing!!

Well there is so much more I could just write and write but Addison is wanting to go read a book and go night night..so I guess I will say night night also !!

1 comment:

  1. Yay... I am a blog reading addict - I would love to read more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete