Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 22, 2010

It's not about me..It's about him

Every single day I live I think am I doing something wrong? Is God disappointed in me? Have I done enough to be an amazing Christian? Yes. I think these things every day and it doesn't matter how hard I try to not care I still feel that way. I always felt like I was going to hell for everything I did growing up and always thought that I have to do enough and win God's love so I can go to Heaven. Hey but you know what I found out, it's not like that at all. As a matter of fact I don't have to win his love, because he loves me soo much. I mean really honestly he loves me, love imaginable and so forgiving. Its amazing because for once in my life I have seen that I can't work my way into Heaven, that its not anything I do. It's not about me, Its because of what he did. I am starting to realize that Christianity is not about dodging hell. Its about his love and grace, and what he did on the cross that day for Me!!

This song really just says it all.


Its really amazing and I just need to yield to the Spirit like Pastor JR said and realize that Grace happens. I really just want to be so in love with Jesus. So I guess this what I need to realize that Its not about me...Its about him.


"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast." Ephesians 2:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment