Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 enough said.

So I figure that if I actually write down my New Years Resolutions then maybe I will remember them and be able to look back at them. But wait I lose everything so I know I will lose a piece of paper with that junk on it. The paper will get stashed somewhere in my room,stuck in one of my textbooks or my daughter will have the luxury of drawing turkeys and houses on it. So I will type it up! Yep thats it...I will type of my Resolutions and hopefully this will be a better reminder.. So here it goes...


  1.  Start Reading my Bible on a Daily basis(bc I am just awful at actually doing it which is really pathetic)
  2. Lose 33 lbs by May 1st (Swim Suit Season and I will look FABULOUS!!!!)
  3. Get Addison Potty Trained by April 1st, Please God Help Me!!!!
  4. Really dig deep and conquer this Couponing stuff and become the Crazy Coupon Lady who will save us some Money
  5. Keep my house clean more and organized which is something I should have as number 2 haha
  6. Stop Worrying about things that I cannot Control
  7. Learn how to do more amazing crafty things 
  8. Take my Crafts to sell at a show place : )
  9. Read 10 books before 2012
  10. Trust in God more instead of myself
So here is to 2011, I know that some of these may seem silly but they are truly very important to me : )!!! I hope everyones New Year is Fabulous and that 2011 is a year full of  joy and wonderful things come your way!!! Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment